32. analog output module introduction and basics (04da)

你好。
Hello.

在这张照片中,真实的警报。
In this photo, real live alert.

三菱ALCS如何使用Miss的模拟量输出模块?
How can we use analog output module of the miss for the Mitsubishi ALCS?

我们有什么?
And what we have?

首先,我们看看模拟输入模块,现在我们将看看解锁输出模块的使用,就像模拟输入模块一样,我们需要给予并转发到该模块。
Firstly, we look to analog input module and now we will take a look to unlock output module usage and like analog input module we need to give to and forward to this module.

好的。
OK.

这是它需要向前发展的第一件事。
This is the first thing it needs to trend forward.

然后再往下一点,您会看到输出垫片或接线。
And then a little bit down, you will see the output shim or wiring.

如果您使用电压输出,则只需连接 OnePlus 和 CA1。
And if you work with the voltage output, just the OnePlus and CA1 one must be connected to.

模拟输出,或者如果您使用电流输入。
Analogue output, or if you work with the current input.

好的,抱歉,电流输出,我们需要连接 AI。
OK, sorry, current output, we need to connect AI to.

我的意思是,它是电流和轮廓,所以这意味着输入的正负,我们在电压和输入之间建立了一座桥梁。
I mean, it's current and contour, so that means plus and minus for the input, we were putting a bridge between voltage and input.

但对于输出块或输出模块,我们刚刚连接了二加二i2二,二是我的减号。
But for the output block or output module, we have just connect two plus two i2 two and two is my minus.

好的,现在您将看到电压输出。
OK, so now what we have into voltage output you will see is.

如果你写的是2000。
If you are writing 2000.

它将提供 10 伏输出。
It will give 10 volt output.

因此,如果您使用 420 毫克配方奶粉,则为零,而 1000 毫克则为 2000 万。
So if you are working with the 420 mg formula is going to be zero and 1000 is going to be 20 million.

好的。
OK.

这些是我的缩放区域。
These are my scaling area.

如果你的工作量为零,即 2.2 亿,那么零将是零,2 亿将是 1000。
And if you are working zero, 220 million, so zero will be zero and 200 million will be 1000.

所以我们现在正在产生模拟信号。
So we are now producing analog signal.

据此,我们只是将数字视频写入该区域,例如500,OK。
According to that, we are just writing a digital video into the area, for example, the 500, OK.

如果你写到那1000,它将给出Fightful,如果写到2000,它将给出10伏输出数据和模拟输出模块的一个重要点。
And if you are writing to that one thousand, it will give Fightful if the right to the 2000, it will give 10 volt output data and an important point for the analogue output module.

另外,我的控制寄存器。
Also, my control registers.

这是输出的设置,它有点高。
And this is the settings of the output and it is little bit up.

如果您使用电压输出,您将看到输出选择,我们需要将整个通道设置为零。
You will see output select if you work with the voltage output, we need to set whole channels zero.

如果您根据凌晨两点零到两点四英镑 2.2 亿英镑使用电流,我们可以选择一到两个,如果使用电压,则它需要为零。
If you work with the current according to four £220million zero to two a.m., we can select one or two and if are working with the voltage, it needs to be zero.

因此,我现在显示的是二八零零。
Because of that, I'm showing two now eight zero zero.

这整个通道不是电压输出和输出数据。
These whole channels are not voltage output and output data.

频道一。
Channel one.

我们需要编写控制器,注册模拟输出模块之一,它将从通道一给出输出,我们有通道二、三和四,我们还有偏移和增益数据控制寄存器。
We need to write the controller, register one of the analog output module and it will give an output from the Channel one and we have Channel two, three and four, and we have also offset and gain data control registers.

还有我们这里重要的东西,我可以看一次。
And what we have important here, I can take a look once.

可能什么也没有。
Nothing may be.

模拟输出模块的状态很重要,但目前并不重要。
The status of the analog output module is important, but for the moment it doesn't matter.

在右侧,让我们看一下编程示例。
And into the right side, let's take a look once to program example.

这里我们正在编写两个一零零二第一模块。
Here we are writing two one zero zero two first module.

我们再次将一个数据写入第一个模块 K0。
And just one data we are writing to the first module again, K0.

这是脉动附近。
This is the nearby of the Pulsates.

如果您正在与佩洛西合作,并且在模拟输入和另一侧附近,我们有模拟输出。
And if you are working with Pelosi and nearby of the analog input and another side, we have analog output.

例如,这将是一个,但现在并不重要。
This will be, for example, one, but it doesn't matter now.

好的,我们正在写信给。
OK, we are writing to.

控制为零。
Control is to zero.

一,所以第四频道将会是,嗯,让我们从这里再看一次。
One, so Channel four is going to be, um, let's take a look once again from here.

两个意味着 0.1,卡米拉。
Two means 0.1, Camilla.

所以根据这个例子,第四频道的时间是凌晨零点到两点。
So according to the example, Channel four is going to be zero to two a.m..

第三通道将为四到两百万,第二通道和第一通道将为巴勒斯坦输出负10的电压。
Channel three is going to be four to two million and Channel two and one is going to be voltage output minus 10 to Palestine.

电压。
Voltage.

在这里,我们用两条指令写入模拟输出模块控制寄存器一并对我们正在写入的四个数据进行排序。
And here we are, writing with the two instruction the analog output module control register one and sequence the four data we are writing.

例如,控制寄存器一将是我的输出数据,以及你们中有多少人正在写入我们从零零到一、二和三开始写入的数据。
And, for example, Control Register one is going to be my output data and how many of you are writing for data we are writing starting from zero zero to one, two and three.

另外,在这里您将看到零将作为输出写入通道一,每个一将写入通道二,就像这样?
Also here you will see the zero is going to be written into Channel one as output and each one is going to be written into Channel two and like this?

好的。
OK.

现在我完成了。
And now I am finished.

这些是您可以在网上找到的所有手册。
These are all the manuals you can find on the web.

经过一番搜索,但现在我将进行开发,我将向您展示这些模块的实际运行情况。
A little bit search after search, but now I will go to than development that I will show you to your real running of these modules.

本教程到这里就结束了。
For this tutorial, I am finished here.

在下一个教程中再见?
See you in the next tutorial?